26 Mar WHY GOOD WELLNESS PROGRAMS FAIL
QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD BE ASKING YOUR VENDOR
Designing and implementing wellness programs can be a challenging task. You may have had all the pieces in place, with great communications, but realized that your previous program didn’t meet your expectations or produce the results you anticipated. Or maybe you have never implemented a program and don’t know where to begin. It is important to think through all aspects of your program before rolling it out to participants.
QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR VENDOR:
- Will you share industry best practices, legal and regulatory changes?
- Can you properly handle complex eligibility and payroll files in a timely manner, auditing for accurate data?
- Do your processes, protocols and data warehouse offer protection from PHI breaches?
- Will you provide compliant communications year-round?
- Do you have a proven process for those unable to achieve program goals and/or do you provide reasonable alternatives?
- Can you accommodate progress and reward improvement?
- Are there resources for the participant if they had questions or concerns?
- Can you develop a plan design that adheres to ERISA, GINA, HIPAA, DOL, state regulations and federal wellness rules?
- Is there an opportunity to change a program component if your original solution didn’t meet the needs of your participants?
- Do you have a technology platform to administer the program?
At Bravo Wellness, we take care of the details in administering your program, have the answers to your questions, and are well versed in the regulations surrounding workplace wellness programs. We know where the pitfalls are and have built our systems and processes to ensure the best possible experience for both you and your participants. You only have one chance to do it right, so contact Bravo Wellness today!
About Bravo Wellness
Bravo Wellness is the thought leader in health-contingent wellness incentive programs. Bravo’s market leadership provides unique insights into industry best practices, identifies ways to mitigate the cost of healthcare, and minimize potential legal risks or compliance concerns. Through our best practices, Bravo helps employers engage their employees, foster personal accountability, and bring about real behavior change towards better health and wellness. Bravo Wellness and its subsidiary, IncentiSoft Solutions, are headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio.