To reopen the economy, employee health and safety must be the top priority.
As we face new and changing circumstances and challenges every day, it's important to rely on credible and timely information to move forward.
Our Back to Work webinar series includes four power-packed discussions about:
- Defining "at risk" for severe illness from COVID-19 based on national data and how to reduce both chronic disease and COVID-19 risk
- The importance of stress management and emotional well-being in the workplace, especially during times of crisis
- Clinical insights and research on how personal behavior and lifestyle impact immune system functioning and defense against COVID-19
- How to create a safe and healthy working environment and culture during the pandemic and beyond
Here's what you get when you fill out the form:
- Recordings of our 4 Back to Work webinars with highly-qualified Cleveland Clinic physicians, clinical specialists and professionals
- Presentation slides
- Credible research and study links
- Additional back-to-work resources