When you're implementing a new wellness program, or improving the one you already have, it's important to make sure that the investment of time and resources is well-spent and that the program is set up to achieve the outcomes you're looking for.
If your goals include improving the health of your population, increasing intrinsic motivators for healthy behaviors, and creating a culture of wellness, this webinar is for you.
Watch the recording of Sam Veeck, VP of Product and Marketing at Bravo and Ashley Neuman, Account Executive at the world-renowned Cleveland Clinic as they discuss the five essentials for long-term wellness program success: vision, leadership buy-in, communication, education, support and interventions.
On this webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Create and share your vision for wellness that employees can get behind.
- Gain the support of your leadership team with a well-rounded strategy and business case.
- Determine and overcome the reasons behind why employees don't participate.
- Deploy personalized interventions that increase intrinsic motivators to improve and maintain health.
- Make environmental changes to support employees on their path toward well-being.
Also, we're recording videos to answer audience questions on these topics, so follow along on LinkedIn for that. If you have a question of your own that you'd like answered, be sure to email email@example.com. Enjoy!